Senior Care Resources For Your Search
At Great Lakes Senior Living, we know how hard it is to choose a home for you or your loved one. It’s a difficult decision that involves balancing needs, budget, and services. We encourage you to research any possible assisted living facilities so you can see how the facility cares for its residents. We are happy to answer any questions about our senior living facilities, memory care, activities, and other services. Just give us a call or drop by one of our locations today!
Here, we’ve compiled some of the most helpful resources that we have found over our many years in the industry. We hope that these resources can guide you toward the best path forward.
Assisted Living Resources
Take this checklist with you while you tour each facility to help grade them.
- Assisted Living Checklist
Our Affordability Calculator helps determine the cost of living at home compared to the cost of living at one of our properties.
- Home versus Great Lakes Senior Living Expense Comparison
Information from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services (WDHS)
- State of Wisconsin Department of Health Services (WDHS)
- WDHS Search for Wisconsin Licensed Facilities
- WDHS Family Care: Options for Long-Term Care
- WDHS - Advance Directives: Living Will, Power of Attorney Forms
- WDHS SeniorCare - Prescription Drugs Assistance Program
- Assisted Living Associations and Services
Assisted Living Associations and Services
- Wisconsin Assisted Living Association (WALA)
- Rock County Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Rock County Council on Aging
- Community Organizations
- Milton Chamber of Commerce, Industry & Tourism
- Greater Beloit Chamber of Commerce
- Waterford Area Chamber of Commerce
- Burlington Chamber of Commerce
- Veterans' Office, Racine County
- Veterans' Office, Beloit
- Veterans' Office, Rock County